Schedule & Details
Are you ready to learn how to bring to life multi-dimensional organizational structures and deliver on complex, global strategies? During this two-day, highly interactive, case-based workshop Amy Kates and Greg Kesler will share insights on frameworks and tools that have been used by leaders of some of the largest, most structurally complex global organizations to align their strategic goals to more efficient operating structures.
- Establish a customer-centric operating layer of organization and a single value-added layer for consolidating infrastructures
- Design end-to-end functions as integrators of the business unit/market matrix
- Build formal networks of global and local capability and resources with agile guidance from the center
- Engage both global and local leadership in highly integrated strategic and operating planning processes
- Define the right governance forums and simple, aligned decision rights that balance speed and scale
- Identify selecting and developing leaders to work in a complex matrix
Who Should Attend
This workshop is appropriate for line managers, HR leaders and OD professionals working in a complex environment with a deep interest and some experience in organization design.