Choose your Class
Effective March 16, 2020, the educational programs scheduled to be delivered at our New York City facility will be moved to virtual delivery, where possible, or rescheduled. For those programs that do not lend themselves to a distance-education format, we will postpone them until we receive guidance from the University and public health officials that it is safe to hold those programs in-person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will provide updates as they become available from the University.
Schedule & Details
With so many challenges facing the business world right now, HR is more crucial than ever to achieving organizational success. Understand the essential role you play in optimizing employee productivity and performance, working effectively with business leaders, and demonstrating their value to the organization.
- Identify the workplace factors that impact productivity
- Optimize HR practices to drive business results
- Demonstrate HR's impact on business decisions
- Collaborate with business and HR functions to ensure alignment
- Develop competencies to improve HR performance