Choose your Class
Schedule & Details
The cornerstone of effective diversity training is ensuring that management and employees have an experience that raises awareness through self-discovery and learning.
This course provides tools and information to assess organizational readiness and gain buy-in and commitment for program implementation. You'll discuss best practices for creating the right training strategy that builds on techniques, models, and ideas designed to deliver appropriate messages and key learnings.
It is recommended to only take this course if you have completed CO100: The Law of Equal Employment Opportunity, DV221: Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives, DV227: Inclusive Diversity and Inclusion Talent Management, and DV310: Effective Diversity and Inclusion Councils, or have equivalent experience.
Key Course Takeaways
- Identify and assess training needs
- Create a training plan that applies inclusive training practices and includes evaluation of both short- and long-term outcomes
- Discuss emerging issues and trends in diversity training
- Discuss strategies for content creation and delivery options
- Identify critical facilitation skills for successful diversity training
- Apply new concepts using group discussions, content development, team facilitation, and program delivery
Who Should Enroll
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
See more workshops on Diversity and Inclusion.