Choose your Class
Schedule & Details
The world of work is continuously transformed by changing demographics, rapid technological advances, and global influences. Responding to these changes requires ongoing recalibration of D&I strategies and the development of cultural competence and awareness.
In this course, you'll engage in conversations about emerging trends and their impact on talent management, employee engagement, and organizational changes. Be prepared to embrace D&I not only as a means to enhance business performance, but also as a driving force for innovation and collaboration. You'll gain a broader perspective of emerging trends through interactive exercises, role plays and discussions.
Key Course Takeaways
- Discuss emerging trends in D&I and their impact on workplace, workforce, and marketplace
- Evaluate and recalibrate D&I practices in view of current events
- Examine the rise and impact of millennials and Generation Z on talent management and employee engagement
- Obtain tools for managing the impact of emerging trends
- Apply new concepts through case-study exercises and challenging conversations
Who Should Enroll
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
See more workshops on Diversity and Inclusion.