Choose your Class
After studying the internal investigations process, apply your new skills using real-life examples.
In this course, you will practice techniques using a realistic employee complaint by conducting the intake interview, planning and conducting the investigation, making findings and conclusions, offering recommendations, and implementing the outcome. You'll develop these skills under the guidance of expert internal investigators.
Prerequisite: CO335 Advanced Internal Investigations Process
Key Course Takeaways
- Explore strategies for handling investigations and avoiding common errors
- Practice conducting thorough, complex investigations, including handling difficult and emotional interviewees
- Actively participate in case-study activities and role plays
- Obtain feedback and skill pointers from internal investigators and legal experts
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level to senior HR professionals
- Global HR managers
- Employee relations manager
- Generalists seeking to move into a specialized role
- EEO, compliance and security professionals conducting internal employee-related investigations
See more workshops on Employee Relations, Internal Investigations and Employment Law Workshops.
See more workshops on Employment Law.
Supervisor Justification Letter
Download and complete this justification letter to make a case for funding your professional development with Cornell.