Required Courses4 Focused WorkshopsRegister for individual workshops to fit your schedule
Time to Complete18 monthsTime participants have to complete the entire certificate program
An Advanced HR Certificate
Learn to facilitate the development of rapid, targeted and innovative strategic initiatives that engage and drive the energy and spirit of an organization. Cornell ILR’s Human Resources learning programs promote a practical, insightful and skill building learning experience by integrating cutting edge research and leading commercial practices utilizing the expertise of professional practitioners to enhance a participant’s critical thinking, shift their mindsets and build skills to develop practices across HR strategies that enable business results.
Enhance HR Performance
Our HR Business Partnering curriculum is designed to enrich an HR practitioner’s ability to foster organizational solutions with successful planning and execution of human capital strategies. With a focus on optimizing employee experiences, building strategic partnerships, and advancing talent to drive discretionary performance, HR practitioners learn what it takes to lead change and enable organizational learning agility through innovative practices.
Help business leaders make better talent decisions and deliver the HR perspective on what it takes to create an organization where talent thrives.
Key Certificate Takeaways
- Learn tools to facilitate, consult and guide the decision making process
- Gain perspective on generating human capital initiatives that enable optimal results
- Explore opportunities for fostering a culture that supports cross-departmental collaboration
- Master strategic analysis techniques to translate external trends into business solutions aligned with the organization’s vision for the future
- Discover HR strategies that support organizational objectives while learning how to navigate and mobilize others to lead, sponsor, and engage in efforts that drive high-impact initiatives
Who Should Enroll
HR Practitioners who are responsible for partnering with business leaders to influence decisions impacting the workforce and/or aspire to advanced senior-level HR roles