Required Courses3 Focused WorkshopsRegister for individual workshops to fit your schedule
Time to Complete18 monthsTime participants have to complete the entire certificate program
Conflict in the workplace can be a symptom of unresolved problems or faulty systems, but managed well, conflict can also be a source of creativity and innovation. This certificate series will equip you with the analytical frameworks and skills to play a productive role in managing your organization’s conflicts.
Each workshop uses realistic workplace scenarios to challenge you to diagnose the sources, levels, and dimensions of conflicts, determine how to best address each type of conflict, and practice the skills necessary to play a variety of roles in conflict management.
- Understand analytical frameworks and skills required in managing workplace conflicts
- Develop a foundation in negotiation, cross-cultural communications and conflict resolution
- Train for difficult conversations and conflict management facilitation through simulation
Who Should Enroll
- Anyone managing teams, supervising employees, and interacting in professional settings who needs to more effectively resolve conflict
- Managers, supervisors, leaders, and other professionals who engage in workplace conflict management
- Line managers, executives, labor leaders, and other professionals who engage in workplace conflict resolution and negotiation
The eCornell Conflict Resolution Certificate is required to be completed prior to starting this certificate.
However, if you are a highly experienced professional, we will consider an established set of pre-work in place of the eCornell Conflict Resolution Certificate. This is to ensure that there is shared language and approaches once you enter the Advanced Skills for Manaing Workplace Conflict Certificate.