Required Courses7 Focused WorkshopsRegister for individual workshops to fit your schedule
Time to Complete5 monthsTime participants have to complete the entire certificate program
Enrich Your D&I Strategy
Diversity and inclusion has become a highly specialized profession and an increasingly essential core function in today’s organizations that is vital to nearly every company’s mission.
In response to the growing complexity and depth of the field, the Advanced Diversity and Inclusion Certificate is designed to help diversity and inclusion practitioners in a variety of functions gain in-depth knowledge of emerging trends in D&I and develop strong D&I strategies that drive organizational effectiveness and results.
Through this comprehensive series of live virtual courses, you will develop the skills needed to engage both employees and managers in initiatives that support diversity, inclusion, and belonging. You’ll learn to create and enhance a culture of engagement and practice D&I not only as a means to increase business performance but also as a force for innovation and collaboration. Ultimately, you’ll come away from the program better equipped to leverage D&I as a competitive advantage on multiple fronts.
During the course of the program, you will engage in rich, interactive small group work focused on how diversity and inclusion practices are implemented in different environments. This program will also require completion of online assignments and interactive activities. Plan sufficient time to complete additional assignments prior to, between, and after the live sessions. Please review the details of the courses below for specific meeting dates and times.
For the best experience in this program, it is recommended to take these courses in the order that they appear. Click here to register for the entire certificate, which is offered in partnership with eCornell.
Key Certificate Takeaways
- Develop a strategic D&I plan that establishes a clear business rationale and is aligned with organizational mission, vision, and values
- Develop plans and success measures for aligning talent management with business goals and D&I objectives
- Identify appropriate D&I councils for your organization and gain insights for goal setting and implementation
- Create an employee education plan that applies inclusive training practices and includes evaluation of both short- and long-term outcomes
- Create communication strategies for delivering an impactful D&I program
- Examine the major EEO and AA laws and regulations that impact organizations
- Evaluate and recalibrate D&I practices in view of current events
Who Should Enroll
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Cheif diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
It is recommended that participants take The Law of EEO first.