Managing Change Successfully (LD320)
Today’s organizations must operate in a constant state of change in order to be successful. This requires leaders to embrace what can sometimes feel like chaos and turn change into opportunity. Understand change and its impact on teams and organizations, recognize your strengths and challenges in managing change and leverage effective change tools to become a better leader.
- Understand change and the impacts it can have on teams and organizations
- Recognize individual strengths and challenges when it comes to managing change
- Begin using practical and effective change tools to become a better leader
Approach and Features
This two-day course provides participants with a self-assessment, a series of tools for navigating real-world change scenarios, and a personal action plan. Additional topics to be discussed in-depth:
- Three truths about change
- Six C's of leading change
- Self-reflection exercises
- Emphasis on continued learning
- Investing in organizational capabilities
"Christine did a great job and was very well-versed in the subject matter." -Spring 2017 participant
See more workshops on Leadership Development.
See more workshops on Human Resources.
Details coming soon.