- Worked in conjunction with Canisius College to develop a new plan for reaching out to students living on campus. Part of this task involved designing and printing a large ten foot banner to hang outside our Canisius car’s location. Created mini advertisements that will be inside student’s dorm room key envelopes on move-in day.
- Created a geographic information systems (GIS) database of all CarShare members, hub locations, and business, churches and other organizations to reach out to for expanding services.
- Performed general car maintenance.
- Created a member satisfaction survey, compiled and helped analyze results and correlations for a formal presentation at a Buffalo CarShare staff meeting.
- Helped organize the New York State Transportation Equity Alliance Transportation Justice Town Hall meeting hosted by Buffalo CarShare.
"My experience exceeded my expectations. I found out a lot about the hidden gems of Buffalo. There are so many historical places and so many other cool places to go and cool things to do. Growing up in the suburbs I never really ventured out into Buffalo for anything other than a Sabres game or concert. There’s so much more to do."
"Tom is awesome. In our service-based organization, he is doing a bit of everything we do every day."