The HR Business Partnering Certificate challenges HR professionals to think strategically, leverage their HR insight and apply decision frameworks to work collaboratively with business partners. Participants will blend theory with practice and gain a perspective on how to assess, implement and measure core organizational and human capital initiatives that enable optimal results.
This advanced certificate is designed for HR professionals who:
- Consult business leaders on performance and productivity
- Work with senior teams and contribute to strategic planning
- Take responsibility for or involved in transformational change
- Contribute to business model designs and business alignment
- Integrate HR alignment for business functions and/or across functions
- Manage within a complex organization
- Serve as HR decision maker responsible for strategy
Earn this certificate by completing five workshops: two mandatory workshops and three electives. Workshops may apply to only one certificate.
Select three electives of your choice.