Congratulations ILR Graduates
On Sunday, May 27, approximately 320 ILR graduate and undergraduate students participated in Cornell's Commencement Ceremony at Schoellkopf Stadium. Immediately following the Cornell ceremony, a reception was held for graduates and their families. The awards and diplomas were presented after the reception at Lynah Rink.
ILR's Dean Harry Katz spoke to the graduates and their families at the presentation of awards and diplomas ceremony. "As the Dean of the ILR School, I offer my sincere congratulations to our 2007 graduates," said Dean Katz. "Our students have worked hard, accomplished much, and enriched their lives by exploring the opportunities provided by this marvelous university. And my congratulations also go to the family and friends who have nurtured and supported our 2007 graduates. These graduates could not have gotten here without you. We, the faculty and staff of the ILR school, thank you for providing us with such charming and challenging students to work with."
- Text of Dean Katz's Graduation address (pdf)
- Senior Profile: Alan Benson
- Don't let people define you, but listen to your own heart, CNN's Soledad O'Brien tells graduating seniors
- Cornell's 139th Commencement Weekend, May 26-27, 2007
- Webcast of Cornell's 139th Commencement ceremony at Schoellkopf Stadium