Often, unions and other organizations develop specific needs for training. Cornell ILR faculty work to design a program around the particular needs and characteristics of that organization.
Recent examples include:
- Specialized training for bargaining committee preparing to engage in a public sector collective bargaining.
- A day-long team building program for a new executive committee.
- Strategic research training for union leaders in the auto industry in Argentina.
- Training for stewards in a law enforcement local in Long Island.
- Training on "Managing and Supervising with Labors Values" tailored to a large regional healthcare union.
To discuss your organization's training needs contact: