ILR International Programs at Cornell University's School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR) promotes ILR's core mission in research, teaching, and extension programming around the world. Guided by our academic committee, we aim to support the integration of international dimensions into teaching and research at ILR.
Our activities include:
- Promotion of international research and exchange
- Expansion of opportunities for students' international education
- Development of international conferences
- Publicity for international activities at ILR
- Dissemination of faculty international research