Each year, organizations from around the country and the world turn to Cornell ILR to provide them with powerful solutions to meet the learning and development needs of their workforce. Cornell's On-Site Training service offers organizations of all sizes dynamic programs customized to meet their specific training needs in alignment with their organizational goals or core competencies.
Advantages of Cornell's On-Site Services
- Choose from over 60 workshops - either delivered on-site as they are currently structured or in a unique curriculum customized to meet your employees' specific professional development needs.
- Bring a customized certificate program in-house with many popular options to meet virtually any need, including certificates in complaint handling, diversity management (including a certification program), advanced human resources studies, collective bargaining studies, and more.
- Receive personalized interaction with expert instructors that include Cornell faculty and practicing professionals who incorporate best practices and state-of-the-art learning to address your specific organizational challenges.
- Benefit from a powerful blend of interactive, proven adult learning methods and techniques including presentations, lectures, case studies, role plays, and simulations - all exclusively designed based on your systems and goals.
- Save precious staff time and training dollars by training a group of your employees together - at the time and location convenient for you.