Office of Career Services
Located on central campus in Ithaca, New York, we are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
201 Ives Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Offered Monday through Thursday (academic year only).
- No appointment needed; first come, first served
- For quick questions only (15 minutes)
- Perfect for interview feedback* and cover letter or résumé critiques; search strategies take longer
- Need more time? Schedule an appointment in 201 Ives or call 607-255-7816; appointments may be conducted in person, by phone, or via Skype.
- Times are subject to change; call, stop by, or refer to the Monday Career Services Announcements email for the most updated schedule.
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: with Anu Lyons
11:00 am – 12:30 pm: with Jamie Canfield
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: with Anu Lyons
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: with Martha Smith
Interview Feedback (On-Campus Recruiting interviews only)
Employers are asked to complete brief, anonymous evaluations at the end of their recruiting visit. Check the bulletin board outside our office to find out which employers have provided feedback. To ensure anonymity, we only share your interview feedback when we’ve heard from more than one employer. An advisor will share the results with you so you may determine if there are areas in your interviewing technique that may need improvement.
For Interview Feedback hours, please see advisors with "Walk-In & Interview Feedback" hours scheduled above.
Times are subject to change. Please visit us in 201 Ives Hall or refer to your weekly Career Services Announcements for the most up to date Schedule.
If one of these times doesn't work for you, please schedule an appointment.