A dedicated group of Cornell alumni and Buffalo stakeholders serve on an advisory committee to help guide and support the program while deepening community and University connections through their unique expertise and networks.
- Director of Inclusivity and Community Building, Nichols School
- Cornell HOTEL ’09, Vice President of Development, Sinatra and Company
- Cornell ILR ’87, Attorney, Creighton, Johnsen and Giroux
- Cornell ILR ’96, Director of VISTA and Opportunity Corps, The Service Collaborative of WNY
Warren Emblidge Sr.
- Cornell ILR ’65, President, S.J. McCullagh, Inc.
- Deputy Executive Director, Learning Disabilities Association of WNY
- Cornell Arch. ’99, Professor, University at Buffalo School of Architecture
Hon. Amy Martoche
- Cornell ILR ’92, Buffalo City Court Judge
- Cornell Ag ’80, Project Manager, Insyte Consulting
- Cornell ILR ’05, Vice President, M&T Bank
Laurie Riester Collins
- Cornell ILR ’06, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, PepsiCo
- Cornell ILR ’11, Associate, Hodgson Russ
- Cornell ILR ’91, Dean, UB School of Management and Professor, Department of Organization and Human Resources/Academic Director, Center for Research and Organizational Effectiveness