Location: Windsor Locks, CT
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. UTC designs manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
UTC Aerospace Systems employs more than 40,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of $13 billion.
UTC Aerospace Systems' Customer Service Organization is looking for a project oriented individual to assist a team of 8 HR managers.
Administering a culture change program being implemented across the business. The individual will be a member of the implementation team tasked with leading logistics of the program
• Working with Sr. Leadership to improve succession planning process
• Creating standard work for key processes
• Data analysis and presentation development
• Responding to basic employee’s HR related questions/concerns
• Recruiting efforts including screening of resumes, interview scheduling, conducting phone and in-person interviews, communication with candidates
Opportunity to assist HR Managers with other tasks
• Actively enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in business, HR or organizational development
• Minimum of 30 undergraduate credit hours and a minimum 3.0 GPA required
• Attention to detail
• Strong organization skills
• Work with little supervision
• Able to multi task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, beyond the basics
• Former internship or co-op experience desirable
Submit resume and cover letter to Brigid Beachler
$17-19/hour + relocation and assistance finding housing