The ILR School's unique depth and breadth sets it apart from other programs. No other educational institution has graduate programs in workplace studies that are as comprehensive, or have the number of faculty teaching and doing research on workplace issues in one school. The curriculum is thorough, rigorous and comprehensive, combining experience and theory in innovative ways.
- Executive Master of Human Resource Management (EMHRM Online)
- Master of Industrial and Labor Relations (MILR)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD in Industrial and Labor Relations)
- MILR/Master of Business Administration (MILR/MBA)
- MILR/Master in Management ESCP Europe (MILR/MiM)
- Master of Professional Studies in ILR, Ithaca (MPS Ithaca)
- Master of Professional Studies in ILR, New York City (MPS NYC)