Equipment in ILR Buildings
In addition to the equipment listed for our classrooms, lecture halls and distance learning rooms, we also offer the following equipment for loan. To reserve any of this equipment, please submit an Equipment Loan request.
- Speaker Phone
- Digital Camcorder
- Digital Still Camera
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Portable Projection Screen
- Portable Microphone Amplifier
- Wireless Presenters
- Portable Speakers
- Portable Web conference cameras
- Portable Digital Document Cameras
- Managed Laptops (ILR Faculty, Staff and Students Only. ILR Students require Faculty or Staff sponsor to request)
Portable LCD flat screen with installed PC
- Installed with the latest versions of Cornell/ILR supported software.
- Firefox/Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office
- Media Player Classic
- Zoom Web Conferencing
- Best used for Presentations or Web Conferencing in spaces without installed technology.
If requested, we can provide a brief introduction to the operation of the equipment, but we are unable to provide equipment operators. Manuals for most of the equipment are available.
Equipment in Other Cornell Buildings
Faculty should use the equipment provided by the Classroom Technologies support team in the buildings where they are teaching as their primary source of equipment. University Scheduling also maintains a list of providers.