Managing with Labor's Values - Part 3 - Accountability LB561
Not currently offered
This program currently has no scheduled dates.
Part 3: Building Positive Staff Accountability in a Union or Social Justice Organization
This workshop shows positive ways to build staff accountability while avoiding “monitoring” or other methods unions oppose when used by the employers of their members.
- Creating a system of accountability
- Keys steps towards building accountability
- Work plans as basis for accountability
- Holding accountability meetings
This is Part 3 of a 4 workshop series on Managing with Labor’s Values.
- Part 1: Systems for Supervising
- Part 2: Influencing Behaviors at Work
- Part 3: Achieving Accountability
- Part 4: Team Building/Diversity (in development).