Managing with Labor's Values - Part 2 - Influencing Behaviors At Work LB560
Not currently offered
This program currently has no scheduled dates.
Part 2: Understanding & Influencing Work Behaviors to Achieve Organizational Goals
This workshop focuses on understanding different behavioral styles at work and how to adapt when conflicting styles cause misunderstandings, unproductive efforts, and impede progress on reaching goals.
- Approaches/techniques for influencing behaviors
- Impact v. intent
- Finding yourself in results
- Expanding your sphere of influence
- Understanding behavioral styles to improve communication, cooperation (DiSC)
This is Part 2 of a 4 workshop series on Managing with Labor’s Values.
- Part 1: Systems for Supervising
- Part 2: Influencing Behaviors at Work
- Part 3: Achieving Accountability
- Part 4: Team Building/Diversity (in development).