Supervising Successfully in a Union LB521
Not currently offered
This program currently has no scheduled dates.
For union leaders and staff with supervisory responsibilities.
- Transitioning into a supervisory position
- Framework for resolving supervisory issues
- Managing time to supervise
- Building trust, coaching, staff reporting
- Having difficult discussions
- Managing up
- Supervising during change and crisis
Heather Berthoud, Organization Development Consultant and Educator
Ken Margolies, Worker Institute, Former Director at CWA, IBT