Scientific and Technical Expertise Applied to the Work Environment
Today's managers recognize the value of establishing a secure, healthy work environment.
By applying scientific and technical information and awareness to workplace policies, procedures, processes and products, organizations can yield a safer work atmosphere.
The result is a more productive, satisfied and fiscally sound organization.
ILR's Workplace Health and Safety program was established to advance knowledge and heighten responsiveness to workplace issues and environmental concerns. Expert workplace health and safety faculty develop programs focusing on:
- Health and safety issues involving regulatory compliance, worker rights and OSHA
- Technically-based training and technical assistance services
- Public courses and workshops
- On-site courses and workshops
- Train-the-trainer initiatives