Cornell ILR faculty have experience in most industries and can design a program around the particular needs and characteristics of your organization. In addition, all Cornell ILR courses and workshops can be customized to fit your specific needs.
- Specialized training for a union bargaining committee preparing to engage in a public or private sector collective bargaining
- Team building for a new union executive board
- Strategic research training for union leaders in a specific industry
- Training for union stewards/delegates building membership involvement and contract enforcement
- Training on "Managing and Supervising with Labors Values" tailored to a large union
To discuss your organization's training needs contact: