How to Add a Printer with a non ILR owned Computer Windows 7
1. Start, open devices and printers
2. Select Add A Printer
3. Add a Local printer
4. Select create a new port, select Standard TCP/IP port for the type.
5. Enter the IP address of the printer that you want to print too. Remove the check box to Query the printer. ILR Tech Services can give you this information. Please provide them with the room number and name of the printer.
6. Select your manufacturer and type of printer.
7. If the printer is not in the list above, leave this window open and download the driver from the manufacturer's web site. You will then need to select have disk in the image above and browse to where you downloaded the driver.