ILR Technology Services Desktop Support
ILR Technology Services (ILR) Desktop Support encompasses a wide range of services. Primarily, ILR Desktop Support provides support for all ILR-owned desktop, laptop and home computers; monitors and displays; keyboards and mice; printers, external disk drives and external modems. In addition, we also administer our network and servers.
In the below pages, we have provided information to help you find answers quickly and easily. But as always, if you are unable to find an answer to your question, feel free to submit a desktop support request.
- General Information - Covers a broad range of general topics including adding a printer, basic troubleshooting tips, e-mail usage, file sharing procedures, etc.
- Remote Access - Accessing files, your computer or e-mail & calendar entries remotely
- Security - Methods for securing your computer, data and our systems
- Identity Finder - Directions on how to run identity finder on your computer
- Technology Policies - Policies on hardware and software use and password creation
- Self Managed Cornell Device - PC
- Self Managed Cornell Device - Macintosh
- Managed Macintosh Support