Cornell University

Office of Student Services

101 Ives Hall, 607-255-2223 or 607-255-1515

Undergraduate Teaching or Research Assistants

How you are compensated

Students attend the ILR Transfer Barbeque eventThe ILR faculty recognize the value of work as a teaching or research assistant.  If you pursue either opportunity,  however, you are to be compensated in money for that work.  The ILR faculty decided that ILR students should receive credit for courses completed, not as compensation for work done to assist an instructor.