Cornell University

Office of Student Services

101 Ives Hall, 607-255-2223 or 607-255-1515

Official Transcripts and Academic Records

Students attending the Work Talk by Brad Greene

Official Transcripts

An "official transcript" comes from the Office of the University Registrar. It contains notations of grades for all courses completed, giving course titles and numbers, semester and cumulative averages, semesters completed, etc. Graduate schools and academic programs usually require an official transcript.  Current students can request a copy of their official transcript by clicking the transcript link found in student center.  More information on official transcripts can be found on the Office of the University Registrar website.

Academic Records

Students may view their academic record by logging into the ILR Credit Summary Website with their Cornell University net id and password.  Please check each of the following areas:  Credit Summary, Summary of Requirements, Course History and Semester Summary.  The credit summary does not list courses by title, only by number. It does record grades, credit hours, and semesters completed, but for some purposes may not be as useful as an official transcript.