The following forms are for ILR graduate students only. If you have any questions please contact the ILR Graduate Office.


Degree Plans (print, complete, and submit to the Graduate Office)

MILR Course Waiver Request

MILR Course Waiver Request Form (PDF, 41 KB)

ILR Exception to Policy Petition

ILR Exception to Policy Petition Form (PDF, 58 KB)

Independent Study

ILR Independent Study Agreement (PDF, 19 KB)

Travel Grant Application

ILR Travel Grant Application for MS/PhD Students

MS/PhD Research Assistance Application

ILR Research Assistance Application for MS/PhD Students

ILR Application for Graduation (MILR only)

MILR Application for Graduation

Additional forms are available from the Cornell University Graduate School