Cornell's newest club aimed at students interested in Conflict Resolution and Mediation. Listen to featured speakers that are leaders in the field participate in competitions with other colleges and universities.
- About Scheinman
- Professional Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Customized Programs
- Research and Initiatives
- Roster of Neutrals
Upcoming Student Events
Email Traci Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
- Feb. 23, 7-10pm, Ives 105: Movie Viewing and Discussion led by Professor Ariel Avgar – Norma Rae (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norma_Rae)
- Feb. 27, 7-10pm, Ives 215: ADR lab - Anger and Emotions in Mediation
- Feb. 27, 5-7pm, Ives 105: Contract Costing for Collective Bargaining workshop, Speaker Art Wheaton (https://www.ilr.cornell.edu/people/arthur-wheaton)
- March 19-22, 7:30-10:00 pm: Scheinman 1 credit arbitration course: ILRLR 6020 – The Practice of Labor Arbitration (with Marty Scheinman)
- March 14, 7-10pm, Ives 215: Effective Case Preparation for Arbitration, Speaker Pete Jones of Bond, Schoeneck and King
- March 20, 4:30-7pm, Ives 217: Marty Scheinman on How He Recently Successfully Mediated the PBA-NYC Dispute
- March 27, 7-10pm, Ives 215: The Nuclear Regulatory Commission - Using ADR to Accomplish NRC Objectives, Speaker Nick Hilton of the NRC