Effective Communication Skills (LB666)
For anyone who wants to improve oral presentation skills through instruction and practice in a supportive environment. Overcome reluctance to speak in public, analyze and understand your audience for maximum effectiveness, gain tools to organize your thoughts for a more effective/powerful presentation.
- Learning to look, learning to listen: Analyzing other speakers. Analyze and understand your audience for maximum effectiveness
- Tools to organize your thoughts and make your speech more effective/powerful
- Specific techniques to calm those nerves and butterflies in the stomach
- Practicing: Watch yourself on video; get constructive and supportive feedback
- Dealing with a question-and-answer session, including hostile questions