Advanced Organization Design (HR420)
Are you ready to learn how to bring to life multi-dimensional organizational structures and deliver on complex, global strategies? During this two-day, highly interactive, case-based workshop Amy Kates and Greg Kesler will share insights on frameworks and tools that have been used by leaders of some of the largest, most structurally complex global organizations to align their strategic goals to more efficient operating structures.
- Establish a customer-centric operating layer of organization and a single value-added layer for consolidating infrastructures
- Design end-to-end functions as integrators of the business unit/market matrix
- Build formal networks of global and local capability and resources with agile guidance from the center
- Engage both global and local leadership in highly integrated strategic and operating planning processes
- Define the right governance forums and simple, aligned decision rights that balance speed and scale
- Identify selecting and developing leaders to work in a complex matrix
Approach and Features
No prerequisites are required. This workshop is appropriate for line managers, HR leaders and OD professionals with a deep interest and some experience in organization design and you are working in a complex environment.
Cornell Tech Campus on Roosevelt Island
2 West Loop Road
New York, NY 10044
Directions and details (PDF, 296 KB)
About Kates Kesler Organization Consulting
This program is taught by Kates Kesler partners. Kates Kesler is recognized as one of the leading organization design firms in the world and has been named by Forbes as one of the best consulting firms annually since 2016. Managing Partners Amy Kates and Greg Kesler have authored four of the leading books on the topic as well as the LinkedIn Learning video series on organization design. In this course they share the same methodology that they use with leaders of complex, growing, global organizations, who turn to them for guidance when making decisions about how best to structure their resources and develop new capabilities. For more information, please visit KatesKesler.com.
Details coming soon.