Resolving Conflict (CO336)
Conflict can have constructive or destructive consequences on both individual and team performance. The difference depends on your ability to identify and confront these conflicts, resolve them appropriately, and grow wiser and stronger in the process. By learning to handle conflict well, you will enhance your success and that of your organization. This interactive workshop will provide you with:
- An understanding of the nature of conflict in organizations
- Key approaches for managing conflict
- Insight into your style of handling conflict and ways to enhance your conflict resolution effectiveness
- Strategies and skills to resolve conflicts with individuals and groups
- How conflict displays itself in the workplace
- How to anticipate typical sources of conflict
- Various conflict resolution models and tools, and the benefits and limitations of each
- Using the right resolution approach for the situation
- Using conflict positively for personal and organizational growth
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses in resolving conflict
- How your style of handling conflict helps or hinders your ability to manage conflict
- How to use your authority appropriately to resolve conflict
- A personal plan for improving your own approach to handling conflict
- Conflict resolution strategies: when you are involved, among other individuals, within and among work groups
- Conducting a difficult performance appraisal
- Techniques for dealing with angry people and groups
Who Will Benefit
Managers and supervisors who want to establish more effective ways to resolve conflict; particularly valuable for individuals in change situations
See more workshops on Employee Relations, Internal Investigations and Employment Law Workshops.
See more workshops on Leadership Development.
Details coming soon.