Effective Interviewing (HR241)
Interviewing is an art, as well as a science. Planning for the interview, accurately observing behaviors, using judgment appropriately and making informed thoughtful decisions are key aspects to selecting the right candidate for the right job at the right time.
Participants will learn how to apply skills such as, questioning, communication, judgment and decision making to reach optimal outcomes for the business and candidates. This one-day skill building workshop will provide you with opportunities to practice and perfect your interviewing techniques and give you confidence to:
- Plan for an effective interview
- Identify job requirements with the hiring manager
- Conduct a thorough and objective interview
- Use effective questioning techniques
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws
- Interviewing process, from planning to selection
- Eliminating bias
- Building a positive interview climate
- Complying with legal requirements
- Behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Candidate assessment
- Candidate analysis and decision making
- Promoting the position and organization
Who Will Benefit
HR and staffing professionals or managers who interview job candidates and who need an organized approach to conducting interviews while improving interviewing skills.
See more workshops on Human Resources.
See more workshops on Leadership Development.
Details coming soon.