Competencies to Advance Diversity and Inclusion Strategies (DV235)
Assess key D&I competencies that drive business imperatives to ensure alignment with the vision and mission around D&I strategy. Learn new change management strategies used by successful organizations and practice relevant skills for engaging employees. Leave with a toolkit that includes five critical competencies and related behaviors, self-assessments, techniques to improve individual contributions and conflict and influence styles that impact and sustain D&I initiatives.
- Understanding elements of competency composition
- Discussing and defining five critical competencies that advanced diversity and inclusion strategies
- Assessing competency strengths and gaps
- Applying influencing styles and behaviors
Approach and Features
Participants apply learnings and gain best practices in this one-day competency workshop, inclusive of self-assessments, group discussions and tactical content activities reinforcing learnings.
- D&I in the context of the business
- Five competencies that advance diversity and inclusion strategies
- Influence styles and related behaviors
- Conflict resolution styles
- Managing the change process
Who Will Benefit
Human Resources and Diversity and Inclusion professionals responsible for D&I, EEO, AA, and other HR specialists with diversity responsibility; diversity consultants; anyone who wants to know understand and apply competencies impacting diversity and inclusion strategies.
See more workshops on Diversity and Inclusion.
Details coming soon.
[Seats in this session are limited. Please contact ILR Customer Service or call 866-470-1922.]