Advanced Organization Design (HR420)
Are you ready to learn how to bring to life multi-dimensional organizational structures and deliver on complex, global strategies? During this two-day, highly interactive, case-based workshop Amy Kates and Greg Kesler will share insights on frameworks and tools that have been adopted by some of the largest, most structurally complex global organizations aligning their strategic goals to more efficient operating structures.
- Establish operating-unit layer of organization and a single value-added layer for consolidating most infrastructures
- Design end-to-end functions as integrators of the business unit/market matrix
- Build formal networks of global and local capability and resources with agile guidance from the center
- Engage both global and local leadership in highly integrated strategic and operating planning processes
- Define the right governance forums and simple, aligned decision rights that balance speed and scale
- Identify selecting and developing leaders to work in a complex matrix
Approach and Features
No prerequisites are required. This workshop is appropriate for line managers, HR leaders and OD professionals with a deep interest and some experience in organization design and you are working in a complex environment.
Cornell Tech Campus on Roosevelt Island
2 West Loop Road
New York, NY 10044
Directions and details (PDF, 296 KB)
Details coming soon.