people / faculty
Kathleen LeeExtension Associate
Yang-Tan Institute on Employment and Disability
- Kathleen A Lee, judith young. 2014. Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month , OFCCP Digest . 4:10.
- Kathleen A Lee, Judith Young. 2014. Considerations for Promoting Disclosure , OFCCP Digest . 4(6).
- Kathleen A Lee, judith young. 2014. Federal Contractors: Creating a Culture of Inclusion, Ability Magazine .
- Judith Young, Kathleen A. Lee. 2012. Understanding Accommodations: Easier Than You Might Think, Professional Employer Organization Insider .
- Fostering Career Linkages for Students with Disabilities Through Mentoring . Presented to University of New Mexico Mentoring Institute. Albuquerque, NM. 2014.
- Benefits Summaries and Work Incentive Plans. Presented to NCRE. Alexandria, VA. 2014.
- College Recruiting for 503 Compliance . Presented to USBLN. Orlando, FL. 2014.
- College Recruiting for 503 Compliance . Presented to NILG. Washington, DC. 2014.
- Video Interviewing – Accessibility and Accommodations . Washington, DC. 2014.
- Connect, Collaborate & Share Thru ILG’s. Presented to NILG. Washington, DC. 2014.
- Invest, Learn, and Grow Careers through Mentoring and Internship Opportunities. Presented to APSE. Long Beach, CA. 2014.
- War to Workplace. Presented to Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Orlando, FL. 2014.
- Putting Workforce Excellence & Diversity to Work. Presented to Flint/Genesee Chamber of Commerce. Flint, Michigan. 2014.
- Marching Beyond Compliance. Presented to Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Webinar. 2014.
- Section 503 Update. Presented to Missouri Business Leadership Network. UniGroup - Saint Louis, MO. 2014.
- WRP: Utilizing the New Job Portal for Recruiting Summer Interns and Employees with Disabilities. Presented to Direct Employers Association. Arlington, VA. 2014.
- Turning compliance into business advantage. Presented to same as above. Las Vegas, NV. 2013.
- Creating connections for a diverse and talented workforce. Presented to The ADA Network. Albuquerque, NM. 2013.
- Disability A to Z: Recruiting, hiring and accommodating, and advancing employees with disabilities. Presented to City of Augusta, GA. Augusta, GA. 2013.
- The magis Formula: Establishing mentoring opportunities for students and graduates with disabilities. Presented to Same as above. Manhattan Beach, CA. 2013.
- How to Access Interns and College Graduates with Disabilities. Presented to US Business Leadership Network. Loisville, KY. 2012.
- Maximizing Divesity and Talent Acquisition. Presented to National Association of Colleges and Employers NACE. Las Vegas, NV. 2012.