The ILR Human Resources department is a cohesive, collaborative team of professionals dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting programs and processes which add value and stellar service to the ILR School's principles, vision and mission.
We strive to provide high quality Human Resources services through value-added partnerships and innovative initiatives focused on employment, training, and employee relations. We endeavor to maintain a positive organizational culture with workplace practices that sustain a high-performing, diverse workforce.
For Faculty and Staff:
- Leave Accrual & Reporting
- Forms, Policies and Procedures
- Time Away from Work Policy (Excluding Academic & Bargaining Unit Staff)
- Accident Report
- Performance Management Process
- New Employee Orientation Handbook
- Phone Directory (excel)
- Departmental Phone List (excel)
- Regular Phone List (excel)