Collective Bargaining and Contract Administration Training
If you are preparing for or supporting bargaining, want to improve your negotiation skills and knowledge, administering a collective bargaining agreement, or have new members on your labour relations or operations team, then your organization needs the Canadian Labour Relations Training program as part of your education plan.
Cornell University’s ILR School, in association with Oakbridges Labour Relations Strategist Inc., is now offering specialized training in two forms: open enrollment collective bargaining training and contract administration training with workshops and certificates in Toronto; and customized programs specifically designed for and delivered at your organization.
Workshops are listed below by certificate. See individual workshop titles for full descriptions. Students may register for individual courses or enroll in a certificate program. Certificates can be obtained over a 24 month period.
Workshops in 2014
These programs will help you:
- Develop skills to increase Labour Relations impact within your management team.
- Manage your relationships with unions to drive better results.
- Improve your employee relations climate to drive productivity and cost reduction.
- Utilize processes such as discipline, grievances and arbitration to change and improve culture.
- Transition from a reactive to a proactive organization.
- Provide bargaining team members with skills, knowledge and tools to fully prepare for collective bargaining
Cornell's School of Industrial and Labor Relations is a world renowned and valued resource for education and assistance in the labour relations field and these programs are led by some of today's most qualified and well-respected Canadian and U.S. labour relations practitioners, neutrals and attorneys, who excel at creating skills and capacity in your organization that you will use for years to come.