Managing with Labor's Values - Part 2 - Influencing Behaviors At Work LB560
Part 2: Understanding & Influencing Work Behaviors to Achieve Organizational Goals
This workshop focuses on understanding different behavioral styles at work and how to adapt when conflicting styles cause misunderstandings, unproductive efforts and impede progress on reaching goals.
- Understanding behavioral styles at work and how they interact
- Building and keeping
- Managing up
- Getting teams to work together
- Coaching and getting and giving feedback
This is Part 2 of a 4 workshop series on Managing with Labor’s Values.
- Part 1: Systems for Supervising
- Part 2: Influencing Behaviors at Work
- Part 3: Achieving Accountability
- Part 4: Team Building/Diversity (in development).