Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should attend?
The BLG Leadership Academy is intended for managers and functional specialists with 5-7 years of supervisory or managerial experience. It is designed for individuals with excellent prospects for leadership within their organizations.
- Do courses have to be taken at the same time?
No. Courses can be taken together in sequence over a two-week period or taken separately. Individuals who complete all four courses will receive a BLG Leadership Academy/Cornell certificate upon completion.
- What is the benefit of taking courses over the two-week sequence?
The short time frame between programs provides an opportunity for immersion in the BLG approach.
- Is there a discount for enrolling in the certificate program?
Participants who register for all four courses will received a 10% discount.
- Is there course preparation?
Background reading material may be sent to participants prior to the course start.
- Where are the courses held?
Classes will be held at the centrally located Cornell ILR Conference Center in midtown Manhattan at 16 E. 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.