Archive of Global Research Projects
Some past research projects include:
- Published studies comparing executive compensation in OECD countries (John Abowd)
- Tracking global shifts in production, investment, employment and unionization among major multinational companies (Kate Bronfenbrenner)
- Workers' rights in Namibia, Jordan and Pakistan (with AFL-CIO Solidarity Center) (Lance Compa)
- Politics of labor law reform in Latin America (Maria Cook)
- Employment and earnings dynamics in South Africa (Gary Fields)
- Wage inequality in New Zealand (Lawrence Kahn)
- Studying the processes of skill formation in Indian IT industry, Indian IT enabled Services Industry and skills development of the United Arab Emirates and Bangladesh (Sarosh Kuruvilla)
- Global leadership and organizational behavior (S. Antonio Ruiz-Quintanilla)
- Study of 260 Australian firms in knowledge-intensive industries on what the role of human resource management (HRM) practices play in implementing a firm’s knowledge strategy to support innovation (Scott Snell and Mark Shadur, Queensland University of Technology).
Read more about our faculty.