Interested in Working, Studying, and Playing in Nicargua?
October 5, Ithaca Campus
Here is what the program offers:
Come abroad with the Centro de Idiomas program!
- Spend time living and learning in Ocotal, a small town in northern Nicaragua.
- Live with a friendly local Nicaraguan family.
- Intern at a local organization, or teach at our children's school.
- Learn or improve your Spanish through our classes, taught by local teachers.
- Spend time exploring the country on weekends
- Length of stay can be varied per student need.
- Program cost very affordable.
- Program available during several times of year.>
Wednesday, October 5th, 7:30pm-9pm in the Anabel Taylor Hall Cafe, Cornell University Campus