The Institute for Compensation Studies Performance Pay, Metrics and Practice Alignment courses serve compensation practitioners, analysts, managers and experienced HR professionals and business partners. Courses provide in-depth instruction across a broad spectrum of pay-for-performance considerations.
Course Content Includes:
- Systems and organizational thinking in the framing of pay
- Case studies and action-learning lab exercises to illustrate key concepts
- Metrics necessary for aligning practice with strategy
- Valuable opportunities for peer-to-peer learning
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with senior faculty at Cornell University's ILR School
While each course can be taken on a stand-alone basis, the Institute for Compensation Studies™ (ICS) Performance Pay, Metrics and Practice Alignment Advanced Certificate is given to recognize completion of the four courses in the certificate curriculum.