Unlike other HR learning options, Cornell ILR's Human Resource Management Certificate provides a curriculum of interrelated workshops that build comprehensive knowledge and skills. Students acquire the fundamental knowledge essential for the HR profession to lead them on the path to becoming HR leaders and business partners. Certificate earners will join an HR community that includes academic researchers and senior HR executives regarded as some of the best in the world.
- Benefit from a program that's practical and interactive
- Strengthen job performance and become positioned for HR excellence
- Explore ways to execute business-centric HR practices
- Demonstrate HR's value and leverage it to influence business leaders
- Lay the groundwork to develop as an HR business partner
Combined, these workshops focus on relevant topics and issues faced at work, from talent acquisition to total rewards.
- Six integrated workshops offered over 13 classroom days
- Complete in as little as 2 months or within an 18 month period
- Workshops are scheduled every semester in New York City*
- Instruction from experienced HR practitioners, drawing from leading academic research
- Learn through interactive case exercises and simulations
- Build networks across a wide range of business sectors
- Post-certificate resources for continuous learning and thought leadership
|Essentials of Human Resources||12|
|Human Resources and the Law||18|
|Performance Management and Development||12|
|Total Rewards: Compensation and Benefits||12|
|Effective Employee Relations||12|
It is highly recommended that Essentials of Human Resources and Human Resources and the Law be taken first.
Certificate curriculum is available for onsite delivery for cohorts of 10 or more.