Employee Relations (ER) issues require knowledge of policies and laws, a defined process for handling employee issues and effective investigation and communication skills. This interrelated certificate builds on developing an expertise for preventive approaches to managing employee day-to-day issues and handling complex complaints.
- Benefit from a program that provides the opportunity to develop and practice core HR skills
- Build an expertise in this essential area of Human Resources
- Learn ways to identify preventive and proactive ER strategies
- Explore the impact of effective ER on the organization's success
Advanced Employee Relations and Investigations Certificate
- Seven workshops offered over 14 classroom days
- Complete in as little as 3 months or within an 18 month period
- Workshops are scheduled every semester in New York City*
- Instruction from experienced Legal and HR practitioners
- Engage in applying knowledge to current case situations and practice based skills sessions
- Build networks across a wide range of business sectors
*Certificate curriculum is also available for on-site delivery at your organization.
Prerequisite: Effective Employee Relations
**Human Resources and the Law can be applied to this certificate if also completed for the Human Resource Management Certificate.
All Certificates Must Be Completed Within 18 Months