Each Human Capital Development (HCD) certificate consists of a comprehensive series of workshops carefully selected to provide you with in-depth expertise in a particular area. Workshops are presented by working practitioners, who are also experienced instructors, to blend theory with practice and address real issues faced at work.
HCD Certificate Offerings
- Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
- Advanced Employee Relations and Internal Investigations
- Equal Employment Opportunity Professionals
- Human Resource Management
- Labor Relations
- Leadership Essentials
- Leading Talent Optimization
All workshops must be completed within 18 months.
Each certificate has specific unit requirements. Units are earned based on the length of the workshop.
- One-day workshop = 6 units
- Two-day workshop = 12 units
- Three-day workshop = 18 units
Workshop units may be applied toward only one certificate. Exceptions are noted in certificate descriptions.
When you complete the final workshop in your chosen curriculum, you are awarded a framed Cornell ILR certificate that attests to your achievement.