Each certificate consists of a comprehensive series of workshops carefully selected to provide you with in-depth expertise in a particular area. Workshops are presented by working practitioners, who are also experienced instructors, to blend theory with practice and address real issues faced at work.
- Advanced Collective Bargaining
- Advanced Employee Relations and Internal Investigations
- Collective Bargaining
- Contract Administration
- Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
- Equal Employment Opportunity Professionals
- Human Resource Essentials
- Leadership Development
- Managing Organizational Conflict
- Strategic HR Partnering
- Professional Neutral Development
Learn about NEW customizable certificates coming fall 2018.
All workshops must be completed within 18 months.
Workshop units may be applied toward only one certificate. Exceptions are noted in certificate descriptions.
When you complete the final workshop in your chosen curriculum, you are awarded a framed Cornell ILR certificate that attests to your achievement.