Union Healthcare Conference I Program
Monday, June 30
12:00–1:00pm - Welcome and Introductions
2:00-5:30pm - Framing Issues
- Have efforts to increase staffing lead to improvements in patient care and stronger unions? If so, how?
- What approaches for mobilizing front-line staff have made the biggest difference in improving patient care and building the union, and why?
6:00 – 8:00pm - Reception and Dinner
Tuesday, July 1
8:30-9:00am - Breakfast
What are the biggest obstacles getting in the way?
What are the best ways to overcome these obstacles?
12:00 Noon-1:00pm - Lunch
- Summarize lessons learned
- Discuss whether more information and opportunities to continue learning from and with each other would be helpful
- Recap any agreements and commitments concerning next steps