Cornell offers morning seminars at our New York City Education Center (located at East 34th Street, 6th Floor) on a variety of new and emerging topics of interest to today's business leaders. These popular seminars offer busy professionals the opportunity to stay on top of relevant workplace topics, and their short length (typically held from 8:30 to 11:00 a.m.) make fitting them into hetic schedules more convenient.
The seminars, led by well-known academics and thought-leaders, have covered such topics as:
- Measuring ROI in Leadership Transition Programs
- Behavioral Integrity
- Whole-Brain Thinking: An Introduction to the Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing the Generational Mix
- Managing Your Personal Energy
- Operations Management Excellence – Is It Real?
- Executive Presence and Alliance Building
- Crisis Management
Space is limited and some sessions fill up quickly. To be added to the mailing list for future Breakfast Series events, please contact William Wilkins at 212-340-2823 or email@example.com.